Feb 7, 2014

FEB 14th (9am Brisbane time) INVOCATION DAY .

Hello Everyone.

On Thursday 6th I began a channelling. It is here below. The link was too weak and just not flowing as it should. I have learned when this happens to ‘let it go’ and try another time.

Here is what I received:

BLOSSOM. Hello my friends. Here I am, tuned in and ready to go . 

FOL. We are right here by your side and we are indeed ready to converse also. Yet, as has been in your mind … where would be best to start?

BLOSSOM. I know what you mean! I FEEL that after writing and sending out the INVOCATION … that we now leave it in the hands of THE DIVINE. We have put forward our desire … FROM THE HIGHEST GOOD OF ALL .... FOR THE HIGHEST GOOD OF ALL ... FOR THE BETTERMENT OF ALL MANKIND, ALL LIVING CREATURES AND OUR DIVINE MOTHER EARTH. Therefore, it is KNOWN that we ask from our hearts. Perhaps we now ‘Let it be’?

FOL. We consider your thoughts to be relevant regarding the offering of this prayer … in that … for many to offer at the same time … will gather momentum of energy.

BLOSSOM. Oh, Ok … I will organize that … I wasn’t sure whether to just leave it as it is?

FOL. Any desire to assist from the heart … any prayer that is offered in Love to raise humanity’s level of consciousness … FOR THE BETTERMENT OF ALL … should always continue .

BLOSSOM. The link is a bit weak at the moment. Are we good to carry on?

FOL. We shall indeed persevere. It is not ‘you’ Blossom, as you were perhaps considering … under the circumstances. It is indeed energies of persistence that would rather we did not converse at all.

BLOSSOM. Meaning negative energies, I presume?

FOL. Indeed. Yet we are not ‘under the influence’ of their energy and neither are you.To recognize the FORCE of LOVELIGHT energy that you ALL are … allows such strength and determination. We have learned much throughout the years of study of the human race and we are realizing how difficult it is to ‘stay afloat’ whilst in the human form.

BLOSSOM. So, you didn’t think I was being out of order when requesting a sign?

FOL. We never consider one to be ‘out of order’. It is that we do not always fully … …

BLOSSOM. I will have to close here … the words are simply not flowing in.

END OF CHANNELLING.

 

This then, confirmed for me, the thought I ( and others who wrote in)  had, regarding saying ‘AN INVOCATION’  together at the same time. TO STRENGTHEN THE INTENT.

(Oddly enough whenever I am trying to organize something on a large scale … my computer starts acting up … Mmm! I wonder who that could be??!! Say no more! )

 

Therefore I have chosen … (appropriately Valentine’s day … a day of Love )

FEB 14th at 9.am Brisbane Australia time.


TO LISTEN TO THE INVOCATION AS ONE.


 
I strongly suggest tuning in for five or ten minutes before hand, WITH NO EXPECTATIONS OF THE OUTCOME.

I say this in the simple KNOWING that OUR INTENTION IS FROM THE HIGHEST GOOD OF ALL ... FOR THE HIGHEST GOOD OF ALL ... FOR THE BETTERMENT OF ALL MANKIND, ALL LIVING CREATURES AND OUR DIVINE MOTHER EARTH.

THEREFORE , THE WAY I SEE IT IS … IF THE HIGHEST GOOD OF ALL … GOD … THE GREAT WHITE SPIRIT … THE 'I AM' PRESENCE FEELS IT IS FITTING TO SEND A SIGN … THEN A SIGN SHALL BE SENT … IF NOT … IT WILL NOT.

 I, for one, will accept that. Yet … if you don’t ask, you don’t get!

We are a planet of free will … Some do not feel it appropriate to ask for this.

WE MUST ALL FOLLOW OUR OWN TRUTH IN THIS MATTER.

THEREFORE, IF IT BE YOUR TRUTH TO LET MILLIONS ( NOT JUST THOUSANDS ) KNOW ABOUT THIS HUMBLE ASKING FROM THE HEART SPACE … PLEASE PASS ON THIS NEWSLETTER.

So, that’s

FEB 14th at 9.am (Brisbane Australia time.) TO LISTEN TO THE INVOCATION  AS ONE.


 
I know the amazing translator team are doing their very best to get the video done in as many languages as they are able. I AM SO GRATEFUL to them. Thank you so much.

THANK YOU TOO, to each one of you who chooses to join me at this time …

All I can say, is that I FELT SO GUIDED to do this INVOCATION ( yet my human side wanted to hide) and if I have learned nothing else at all in these 56 years this time around … I have learned to follow my heart. SO I AM!

 IN LOVE, LIGHT, LAUGHTER AND GOLDEN RAYS

Blossom G .

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Blossom,
Que Sera Sera, whatever will be, will be!!! Love you girl !
(((Hugs)))
NYC

Wendy said...

Thank you Blossom..may our world/planet and the "Universe" be alight with love on the 14th and forever.
God Bless
from
Wendy :)

Anonymous said...

Good for you Blossom! It takes courage to do what you're doing regardless of what others think. I also will join in on the invocation, because I to believe in the purpose to bring forth hope and inspiration for us all. Love you dear Blossom. Paul S.

Wendy said...

Please watch and listen to:

http://www.staged.com/video?v=NtK

An amazing voice from such a young girl..but the words in the song are oh so what we all long for in our world.

Hope you all enjoy it.
Love and Blessings
from Wendy.

Telos de Aries said...

Good idea, i'll tell you something that happens here, but unfortunately I think only me saw it.
When I read the other menssage yo wrote the other day, with the video. At night I thought a lot on it. And the next night, when I was with my family next to the river, I saw something in the sky...the same golden light I saw lot of times in 2010 and 2011!. I don't know if it was the sign I was needing.
I hope my family could see it...and other people to...but I don't know if that will make them think about light, or only would see it as a UFO...Probably the second option.

About the invocation...I always think about what could be if we live in peace with our galactic family...I would like to be here at house talking with them, without any problem. It could sound crazy, or maybe they are not living in this dimension. But is something I imagine.

If I can't be here at the time you say, and if FOG know about the messages of the blog, I will tell them that I support the invocation.

Love and peace from Uruguay.

Anonymous said...


Maybe it's time to contact a different group of beings on Sunday 2/16/14.


http://www.the-starpeople.net/liveus.html

Anonymous said...

Hey Blossom,
Thanks for the latest communication!
Just a quick question. I've noticed
that Kerry hasn't commented in a while. Is she OK? If you talk to her give her my best!
Blessings, NYC

Unknown said...

I just listened to your video. thought I would drop by and send you some love. Thank you for everything you do.

Much love.

Blossom Goodchild said...

@NYC . You can contact Kerrie on her site ... www.federationoflight.ning.
Many thanks.

Ami said...

Thanks dear Blossom. It was a pleasure to be present in that space which performed the invocation. I Hope the energy reaches its destination. With love to you all!

Anonymous said...

Thank you NYC I am well ! checking in from time to time, reading the lovely comments,ignoring the ones that are less then loving for The Federation of Light,they too as Blossom always says are speaking their truth I guess.
I am busy on my site,The Federation of Light and indeed White Cloud are busy connecting up to many,there has been much going on behind the scenes,All is as it should be indeed, sending much love to all,I have been up and down with these emotions, so I am letting go of trying to defend myself and my love and reverence for The Federation of Light,I am ‘hanging out’ with like minded people who also have the same ‘perception’ of the Spiritual Hierarchy as I do.
It is simple really if you believe they are of the light send them love,if you believe they are not of the light send them love!
Anyway I send you all my love and if I am not here much know you are my family and I will never forget these past 5 years,it has been a roller coaster ride and now I seek peace.
I am going to Nepal with a group to an Ashram for a purification retreat in April,a little astounded that I would choose to leave Australia,not something I enjoy doing usually, but I know I have been given the nudge by spirit to do this,so here goes:) Enjoy your visit with your grandson Blossom,my son is going to be a father in a few months too:)

I leave you with this channel extract from a member of my site and one of the many friends I have encountered on this extraordinary journey Eileen Coleman, for me it says it all.

Three times I answered - I will keep my faith burning bright! It's dark but I can see a light, a candle flame in the darkness.

We will shed Light where Light is due. We are the ‘Light of the world’ and we come bearing gifts for those chosen to work with us among the peoples of Earth.


Beautiful isn’t it? so keep shining those lights as best you can,I spent Valentines day up at The Blue Mountains working on the grid with my crystals,embracing nature and healing,thank you Blossom for kick starting so many of us.
Adieu Kerrie xxx

Wendy said...


http://boredombash.com/lion-whisperer-kevin-richardson/

How amazing..maybe one day we will all be able to relate to wild animals like this..I hope so :)

Blessings
Wendy X

Anonymous said...

Hi Blossom,
Thanks for the latest message
from our friends. So long for a while. Enjoy your new gig, have fun and stay safe.
Break a leg!
Blessings,
NYC

Wendy said...

I cannot help but wonder..why was it that we were so close to
"a happening" way back in 2008..but it was stopped abruptly from progressing....what "tipped the iceburg to stop it " I wonder??
Now all this time later they have decided we are still not "ready" of accepting and having
"a happening"..Also what happened to the "magic dust" we were going to have a sample of??
oh so confusing and no clear answers at all..did we dip down in love just before the planned 14th ..if so why?
It's very frustrating that we cannot be told these things..They said this year was going to be "it" at one stage.. to stock up on supplies would be a good thing( can only stockup so far as there is a useby date on most things)..maybe after your acting gig..we will be hear more substantial info..and answers..and be more ready..
I'm trying to live in Love but that candle keeps on going up and down as it's tiring trying to keep it up when things in this duality life wear you down..but i will keep on trying to succeed in being in and of Love at all times..but some encouragement that the surrounding "oppression" is nearly ..(as in countdown to Now not just soon).. at an end..would surely help.
Enjoy your acting "holiday" hope its alot of fun..you deserve it Blossom xo

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Your latest channeling was amazing. Thank you. Hope all is doing well. Have a good time. <3