Nov 1, 2014

A Fruity Tale!


Recently, I had the pleasure of visiting my son Ritchie, his partner, Beck and my grandson Ollie. Early one morning, around 6.30am … I heard a knock on my bedroom door …

‘Come in’ I responded sleepily.

There was an awkward silence …

‘Eh … Please can you say ‘Orange who?’  Said Beck, whose many talents DO NOT include joke telling!

I was confused … Clearly, so was she!

‘Orange who?’ I replied … wondering if I was still dreaming.

The door burst open ... Beck sprung into the room ... landing in a star shaped position, dressed in a full size Banana suit she had found on her walk earlier , shouting ...

‘OWWWANGE YOU GLAD I’M A BWWWANANA?’

Oh, I love my family!

Come on … that had to raise a smile at least!

The moral of this story … EMBWACE YOUR INNER CHILD ... AND CWEATE FUN!
Golden Rays and much Love
Blossom G. xxx

3 comments:

Unknown said...

YES FUN. <3

Anonymous said...

Dear StarChild Blossom,

The Light you shine upon ALL is Good.

Ciao for now

Unknown said...

Glad your here. <3